<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785752219918324714?origin\x3dhttp://vampireandlovenovels.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A Cloud Of Serenity♥

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello Peeps!
Went out again! Yipeeeee. I almost died staying at home everyday not doing anything besides sleeping and eating and sleeping again. (bored-to-the-max face)!
But thank god CHARLENE asked me out. (happy face)
So it's like Janice, Zoey, Charlene, Charlene's Ahem and my so-called imaginary fren went out with me today. :)
Met charlene at her house and both of us reached Citylink mrt at about 11.38am. So we waited for the rest for like half and hour.
I was like so tired so we sat at some staircase and of course cam-whored. Like hello? Skinylene is my cam-whore partner. Pictures later. (grins)
Finally those crazy people came. Then Janice was like I'm so super duper hungry. actually we planned to grab a bite. but that charlene go lead us to Marina Square for I don't know what reason. (angry face)
Then I was like let's go eat Newyorknewyorks, so we headed back to citylink point.
and you know girls. hahas. We were laughing at the restaurant, then we took more than 30 mins just to think of what we should eat! LOLS.
When we finished munching the yummy goodies, we were still craving for something more sweeetttt. So, we headed down to gelato. Had waffles + ice-cream. (very full face) and btw, we spent 3 hrs on food. I know I said too many we's, but is like I can't think of anything to replace we, so bear with it.
Finally finished with food, Janice went to buy her winter clothes at Marina.
Walked around for like 15 mins, then headed down to Far East Plaza.
and Because we stopped at the wrong station, we had to walk around orchard for like 20 mins. Zoey and charlene walked so fast as if they are meeting their boy frens.!
I was sooooooo tired by the time we reached fareast. But of course we started to shopshopshop. ;D
We walk here walk there, cannot find anything. When we found something nice, is like too ex liaos.
Hahas. I still managed to buy a bronze bangle. (YAYS!)
Charlene bought some preezzies for some peopleee.
Zoey left earlier, then the rest of us continued to walkwalkwalk.
At 6.30pm, we went back home.
Although my legs are like so numb and I'm having cramps, I still had fun with those crazy girls. :D
Must go shopping again!
Okay, that's all for today! Nights~

& I so soo so so so can't wait for TWILIGHT! ((:

okay. Here are the pictures. :)
































































































































































































































posted @6:47 AM

Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!


Adores
Love
The Twilight Saga
Edward Cullen
Felicia.C



Foot Prints
Cbox code here. Click here.

Dearies
Twilighters









Flyaways
Heart-aching leavings
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
August 2009

Entertainment
Our song
Yesterday_-_Leona_Lewis.wma -
Credits
Thank you
Designer:Sophia
Codes:%delusion-n
Background:Photobucket