Woke up at 11am today. That's what I like about not going to school! (smiley face)
Then headed to RailMall to eat lunch with my sister. Had fish and chips andandand Brownie+Ice cream. :)
I also did some spring cleaning in my room today. So tiring you know. Hahas
AND I watched HSM3 AGAIN today. But it wasn't that exciting though.
Well, I still LOVE the songs andand the last part when they were graduating. It's so nice and touching.
OH YEAH, I ALSO SAW THE TWILIGHT TRAILER IN THE CINEMAS! IT'S LIKE OMG! I SCREAMED AND ALMOST FAINTED! *faints*
I think everybody fainted when I was screaming. HAHAHAS.
When the movie ended, we went down to the 1st floor and realised that the car was on the 7th floor. AND cos there wasn't a lift on the 1st floor, MY SISTER SUGGESTED THAT WE SHOULD CLIMB UP THE ESCALATOR THAT WAS GOING DOWNWARDS! I seriously fainted on that one.
Hahas. My family members are such bullies. :)
It's getting late, so yup, Nights~
I Love Cullen that prettiest bloodsucker.
posted @7:59 AM
Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!