<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785752219918324714?origin\x3dhttp://vampireandlovenovels.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A Cloud Of Serenity♥

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hello Twilighters!
Yesterday I conned with Ian, Rena and Guo wei. Me and rena like talked alot about twilight and stuff. Hahas. Ian left first. Then the 3 of us started talking about ROLLERCOASTERS! It's fun but I'm not a fan of it. Rena and Guo wei are like so brave. Admire them. Esp they dare to seat the SPACESHOT. The one that goes up slowly and after 12 secs, it will zoommmm down 90 degress. Jezz, I doubt I can do that manxxz. We were planning to go Genting when we were older. I told them," Okay, I don't mind. :) But I think most of time I will be down there holding your bags and cheering for you guys when you guys seat on the rollercoaster. LOL. Scary Larhs.

Today was like a super boring day at first. But when I went online and chatted with Charlene, she said she could come to my house!
She came around 3 plus and bought snacks then chatted for a pretty long time.
We were like talking about this year passing duper fast. Then chatted away about sec 2 camp and blahblahblahhh.
Of course chatted about the Ahem______ also. Hahas
After all the blahblahblah talking, we played badminton. I met like most of my chilhood neighbours today. It's like so cool. I wanna still be a small kiddo that doesn't know anything.
No stress no nothing, only have funfunfun. Don't wanna be sec3! (sad face)
Okay, that's about it. Bye!

xoxo,
julia bella cullen

Btw, Twilight on 16 dec! YAYSSS! Dammmm e-xc-i-ted. :)))
Who wanna watch? All are welcome I guess! :DDDDDDDD


posted @3:46 AM

Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!


Adores
Love
The Twilight Saga
Edward Cullen
Felicia.C



Foot Prints
Cbox code here. Click here.

Dearies
Twilighters









Flyaways
Heart-aching leavings
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
August 2009

Entertainment
Our song
Yesterday_-_Leona_Lewis.wma -
Credits
Thank you
Designer:Sophia
Codes:%delusion-n
Background:Photobucket