<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785752219918324714?origin\x3dhttp://vampireandlovenovels.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A Cloud Of Serenity♥

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hellohellos,
This is my first post! (grins)
Hahas. I promise to blog when i'm freee! ;DD


Went to cinileisure with rena, guo wei, ian and janice to watch HSM3 yesterday! (bigger grin!)Vanessa Hudgens is so super pretty! andand she has a TOTALLY AWESOME VOICE TOO! :)
so yupps, go watch people! you guys will love it! Trust me! :))
After the totally awesome movie, we had lunch at pasta mania. I was so hungry. We had lovely food! (yays)
Then, me and rena used really reallyyy mean ways to force guo wei and ian to take neoprintxxz. (pleased face)
But too bad we couldn't find any ways to force janice to take with us! (sad face)
Then of course, we took more crazy peektures in the neoprint booth!
Seriously crazy. No kidding.

We went starbucks after that. But sadly, Rena had to leave first.
I had Rasberry Blended Cream. Yummiesss, :)
We found a place inside and then chatted.
Had lots of fun manxzz.


I thank god to have super great friends like them! (a very big smileeee)
Kay, that's all for today! :D


Peektures! (:
















































































































































































































































posted @1:41 AM

Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!


Adores
Love
The Twilight Saga
Edward Cullen
Felicia.C



Foot Prints
Cbox code here. Click here.

Dearies
Twilighters









Flyaways
Heart-aching leavings
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
August 2009

Entertainment
Our song
Yesterday_-_Leona_Lewis.wma -
Credits
Thank you
Designer:Sophia
Codes:%delusion-n
Background:Photobucket