1. I really xzillion want to go shopping @ The Heerens, Takashimaya, FarEast Plaza. (Town) 2. I want to buy a red dress with charlene now! 3. I want TWILIGHT to come now!!! :) 4. I want to chill/hang out wif my bestfriendz. (Rens and gw) 5. I miss the 2C girls. Jan, alison, chev. ): 6. And I really don't wanna go choir. 7. I have manyyy overdue peektures but i'm lazy to post them. 8. I wanna tell everybody tt Santa Claus is real luhs.
Btw, it is not by order.
posted @9:10 AM
Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!