<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785752219918324714?origin\x3dhttp://vampireandlovenovels.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A Cloud Of Serenity♥

Saturday, November 15, 2008

14/11/08, A day out wif Charlene and Best friend. (Ian was supposed to go.)

1. Blue hair
2. Subwayz @ RailMall
3. KingAlbertPark
4. Home
5. Liquid Kitchen

1. Okay, the blue hair part. I'm major proud of the blue hair I did for charlene manxxz! :)) Is really cool. But she failed doing for me. Guo wei didn't sprayed the hairspray at all.
2. The Railmall was char's idea. And subz was mine. :) I'm glad I choose subz, cos I saw how charlene ate subways. I shall describe it. Normal peeps eat subway like this. They take the whole bun wif th ingredients and stuff it into their mouths. But for charlene, she eats the bun last. First, she will take out the ingredients one by one. First one are the veggies like tomato. Then followed by bacon and ham. And cos she dislikes ham, she eats it in a really weird way. And so me and guowei were laughing during the whole lunch. It was omgoodness luhs.
3. We went to KAP to return the DVD'S I rent for the chalet. Then we camwhored there. Sat on the stairs and started "smsing". (hahahas)
4. Took bus back to my house and watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Laughed all the way. Wanted to play volleyball and badminton but too lazy, so ended up just using the ball and throwing it arnd like childish kiddos. Hais. I miss those young days. We played cards (daidi), and guess what, I LOST ALL 5 GAMES! and I don't know why okay. Another one big sigh. Next time I play wif you guys, I will def win, evil ppl. I bet is you guys put some spell into the cards. I mean like how can I not win! Hahas.
5. Dinner at liquidkitchen. Chatted like siao abt heights. (i'm so darn short) And we ordered like 2 huge pizzas by accident. So fat now! Jeez. Then went to find a seat outside liquidkitchen and started cam-whoring. It was total madness cos charlenechong was high. She failed to get a proper pose in every picture. Hahaa. But finally we calmed her then yeah. (8 Me and charx followed guowei to the bus stop. Waited for like 10 mins, and when the bus finally came, cos guo wei stepped on his shoe, he has no time to flag his hand. So the bus uncle couldn't see him and he missed the dam bus. After 5 mins, the bus finally came. Said bye, and went home. :)

I'm gonna post the funny pictures another day. Too lazy. :)

posted @8:44 AM

Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!


Adores
Love
The Twilight Saga
Edward Cullen
Felicia.C



Foot Prints
Cbox code here. Click here.

Dearies
Twilighters









Flyaways
Heart-aching leavings
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
August 2009

Entertainment
Our song
Yesterday_-_Leona_Lewis.wma -
Credits
Thank you
Designer:Sophia
Codes:%delusion-n
Background:Photobucket