<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785752219918324714?origin\x3dhttp://vampireandlovenovels.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A Cloud Of Serenity♥

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2 Days wif Rena bestest!

23/11: Headed to Esplanade for performance. I tell you, it's super duperrr waste time. Half of th time we were just slacking and cam-whoring. :) I only like that super dark room. It's like the entrance to the theatre. Me and Rens were hiding there to take peektures. But that stuwpid ANG-MO/BIG FAT GORILLA scolded us cos I accidentally took picture of him + flash. Zomg, so scary. Hahaha. Then everytime Rens go into that dark entrance, I always said BOO~ to her cos it reminded us of the Haunted house in Escape. Zam funnayeee! :) and I you know after th rehersal, the Miss Lim was like okay Fairfield go first, and cos I was seating at the corner near the exit, I ZOOMED out. Even the person-in-charge was like Hey, Realx! Hahahas. Shall not elaborate more about th performance. I saw Popcorn Pop(It's a super nice shop) and told rena I could find the Twilight poster here, so we went in. And we went high inside! :) Super crazy and embarrassing. If you talk about anything to do wif twilight to me, I will go madness becos I AM A TWIHEART FAN YO! :) Anywayz, we walked in and found manymany lovely stuff about Twilight, eg, magnets, poster etc. I'm so gonna get the dam big mega nice TWILIGHT poster! :)) Then we headed to Marina Square. :) Emm, we headed there by running in th rain(my stupid idea) hahaha. At first I was still telling Rens to walk instead of running, then end up I ran faster than her. Madness. Too bad we didn't take peektures there. ): We shopped arnd, trying to help rens find her black dress. But couldn't. I had Starbucks - Dark Cherry Mocha Frap is dam nice. :) We were discussing about the ahem's prezzie then headed to the Bella shop I told her about. This was th funny part. We wanna like take picture of the whole shop wif the Bella in it, can't put self-timer, so we like waited for those who "looked nice ppl" to help us take a picture. Then there was this cleaner, he didn't looked nice. But we really had no choice. 1st time: He didn't even take th picture. 2nd time: He didn't take th Bella word wif the pixtur. Hais. Then finally my mom's friend helped us take the pixtur. :) After that, my parents fetch me to meet my sis for dinner. :) and Home-sweet-Home. I want my room to be hot pink and twilight in th future! :D Oh and wif a walk in closet too.

24/11: It's the actual performance. I quite like th band's performance. Esp th MA MA MIAH and the marching part, so funny. Rmb about the popcorn pop, both of us kept asking the shopkeeper about the twilight poster and keep going in and out of the shop, in end end nvr buy anything. Then, the shopkeeper was actually Amanda's brother's gd friend. He said like both of us keep saying we will buy then in the end also nvr. Hahaha. We had like 3/4 ++ hours of free time, so haha you know what me and rens will do larhs. We were like exploring the room. :) Running like siao za boom. andandand found a secret hiding place and cam-whored. We tried to take jumping shots but it all sucked becos we were laughing like zomg! And! The stupid old man, he's zammmm scary. As Rens said, he could just appear out of nowhere. I'm serious. We were taking pixtures in the secret hid out and he scolded us for nothing. So we ran out to find toilets, and we found this like handicap toilet at the back. It's so kwel manxxz. We took peektures wif wooden pillars, staircases and alot more. You know what, we ran so much that I think we lost like 1 kg.
BWAHAHAHA! Be Jealous to those who wanna lose fats. :) Hahaha. Actually we planned to go to th Skygarden to see th view and take pixs but Rens parents came early, so didn't go. ): But nevermind, there's a next time.

Rena: Thanks for being such a fun girlf'. Next time when we go out, we shall go to the Skygarden and cam-whore there kays? And I don't care, we must go out soon. I will kidnap you if you can't. Hahaha. I you Rens!

And thanks a million Jie! For buying me that Twilight magazine!
I (L) you toozx.

And 1 more thing: I may not be going to america but but I may be going to Paris/London and see my brudder too!
Paris=Love+Shopping+Disneyland!
And th best thing is: I should be going after 18 Dec!
So everything's perfect.
But there's still a few stuff that I'm sad of and I shall not elaborate.


Oh and before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISON/GINU!
Thanks for sharing your stuff wif me, even though I'm not much of a help. You are like the longest person I know who is still my good friend now. I still can remember the primary 6 times. You were super chatty but also a super nice person to talk to + super nice and super sociable and super fun. Thanks for always being there for me. And really, if you need to talk to someone, come find me. I also need to like pour out my sorrows to someone. Then can tell each other secrets too! :)
I Love you dearie.

Another thing, I wanna spread the Twilight saga to everyone (poor countries too) You know those unfortunate kids? Yeah, and to all my friends. I'm sure Twilight can bring joy to them and make them super happy. And become a Twilheart fan like me! :)

Last one! Thanks you Rens for the belated prezzie and card! :)

Okay, Julia shall stop here.

Bye, Twiheart fans!

Pixture time,
















posted @1:18 AM

Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!


Adores
Love
The Twilight Saga
Edward Cullen
Felicia.C



Foot Prints
Cbox code here. Click here.

Dearies
Twilighters









Flyaways
Heart-aching leavings
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
August 2009

Entertainment
Our song
Yesterday_-_Leona_Lewis.wma -
Credits
Thank you
Designer:Sophia
Codes:%delusion-n
Background:Photobucket