<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785752219918324714?origin\x3dhttp://vampireandlovenovels.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A Cloud Of Serenity♥

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Alright manxxz! This is what everyone's waiting for.
The Julia Bella Cullen's birthday party post!

7/11/08 to 8/11/08 is totally gonna be A Night To Remember! (super mega big big grins)
It's major fun yo! :D

First stop to the chalet @Downtowneast, costa sands resort. Went to see the room, was abit disappointed cos it was a little small. My cake couldn't fit that freaking fridge so I had to put it in some other shop's fridge. So the early birds were janice, zoey and chevron. We went to downtowneast shopping mall to grab a bite in BBQ chicken. We got attracted by the HOT PINK CHAIRS! seriously HOT. Chat chat chat, laugh laugh laugh. Then finally charlene and vanessa arrived! :) Then did the same thing until guo wei and rena arrived. They went "dating". Hais. No wonder took so long to come. When I called guo wei, he said, I'm at pasir ris MRT. Half and hour later, called him again. He said still at pasir ris. (*FAINTS*) We took some peektures then headed back to the small cosy room. It was like 3 plus 4 alrd. We waited for Ian and he took so long too. But that's cos he went the wrong way. While waiting 4him ,we played chop chilli chop, listened to chevron sing, laughing at guo wei cos he's always looking at his highschoolmusical picture.
Cos it was getting late, we went WILDWILDWET first and then met Ian there.
I found the samsung slideslideslide thing dam fun. I got to seat with rena! ;D
Th OOO LA LA(6 seater thingy) dam fun also. We had a screaming competetion and my group won. (of course.) :)
It was really zammmmm fun.
At 7pm, went out of wildwildwet and met xiuyun and evan. Then we all headed for dinner. (Fish&co express).
The waiter was damm funny larhs. Ian waved the card to him, then he was like no. Then came back again, look at us, then turn around again. Then turn back and said, oh sorry. OMG!
We took pictures. :)) Finally a clique picture. Then went to collect my cake! :D
Cut th cake and took lots of pictures outside the chalet. :)
We played estate hiding and then cheat and then MURDERER! (evil grins)
WE PLAYED MURDERER FOR BOUT 5 HOURS! zomg! it's so super cool!
I heard that I was very emotionless so I was not suspected to be a murderer. (8
Around 5.30am, we watched this movie called it's a boy girl thing. and it totally sucks so everyone except guo wei and rena fell asleep. Hais.
Woke up at 7am then played a little volleyball wif gw, rens and evans. :)
When everyone was awake, it was arnd 9.50am. Played cards again. :)
At 10.30am, we said bye bye to the room! ):
We went burgerkings but me, rena, gw, charlene and janjan didn't eat cos we were going ESCAPE! :)))
Okay, escape totally rock man. But I didn't dare to seat the inverter. Jeez.
The Haunted House was okay larhs. Pretty scary. But guo wei and rena were like dam super scared. You guys must see their expressions. Both of their faces went white. Gosh. They were like running out of the haunted house. HAHAHAHA.
and both of them pledge that nxt time me, janice and charlene go to the haunted house, then both of them go outside drink coffee. Lols.
I thought that the family coaster was dam funxxz too! :) We all went to sit 2 times.
Yeah, we left escape arnd 3pm. Sad!.
Hahahas. But This birthday party was really really fun. :)
I can nvr forget this awesome day!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! <3>

pictures tomorrow. :)


posted @1:39 AM

Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!


Adores
Love
The Twilight Saga
Edward Cullen
Felicia.C



Foot Prints
Cbox code here. Click here.

Dearies
Twilighters









Flyaways
Heart-aching leavings
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
August 2009

Entertainment
Our song
Yesterday_-_Leona_Lewis.wma -
Credits
Thank you
Designer:Sophia
Codes:%delusion-n
Background:Photobucket