Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
My dog had a very terrible car accident and it's really critical.

& People still think it's funny?

People just don't know how painful it is to see your own dog getting hurt esp in a car accident. And it was a lorry that hit him okay.
He was active 5 mins ago and now he can't even stand up because his whole right thigh and foot is broken into pieces according from the X-rays.
He almost died yesterday because of too much blood lost.
And maybe tomorrow, he has to go for a very critical surgery. If it's not a successful surgery, the doctor said he has to cut off his whole right leg!
He is part of our family now.
Because of him, I wasn't scared of any other dogs. Because of him, I wouldn't be screaming like some mad person when I see a dog.
I'm so sorry if sometimes I like bully you but I still love you.
Please, get well soon Trevor.
I don't feel like posting the pictures we took on Alison's celebration. Sorry.
When he was still active and happy.