My current mood is like dead/confused/sad/bored/blah.
I've been sleeping at 2 am ++ this few days and I don't know why. I think I'm suffering frm some sleeping problem. There was once I couldn't sleep till like 4am?
Met charlene at her house then bussed down to vivo. I was desperate for shopping. We took bus 188 and took 1 hour to reach there.
We realised now days people like to go Esplanade and Zoo/Night Safari, so I was like, let's start our own alright. Let's go Bird Park. Random much? Charlene agreed. :)
In vivo, we were on the escalator and cos both of us were the only one on it, Charlene was like we owned this escalator. Then finally, there was this little boy like deciding which escalator to go on and finally chose ours. Charlene was like NOOOO! Hahaha. I was practically laughing the whole time.
Walked into many many many shops. Then like deciding what to buy also. There was this really cute top in Zara but I didn't buy it yet. ): We were looking for the red dresses but couldn't find a nice one sadly. But we still managed to buy the exact same dress + same colour in Forever 21. It cost 48 bucks okay. I'm fcuking broke now. Charlene was like we cannot regret cos is like super ex. So yay, bought another dress today. :)
Bussed back to her house. We did a few stupid jumpshots. (will post it another day when chars send me the pix.)
Had dinner and went bac home before 9pm to catch the Aids show.
The Aids show is dammm touching. I felt so like touch? The Bufan guy got Aids then got so many rejection but thankfully he still had some true friend who really care for him. When I saw Elvin Ng doing some much for the Yuhang girl, my heart like melted. Hahaha. Good show mannxz. :)
Tomorrow got choir again. AGAIN. Hais.
Bye bye.
Twilight is not coming yet. Twilight, please come now!
