Hey Twilighters! Went out again today to so called celebrate Alison's birthday. Met alison at shaw - 10.30am. We were like trying to find each other through th phone. She was like,"I'm in between mcafe and Isetan." I was like me tooo! and guessed what. She was actually at the basement and assumed that it was the 1st floor. Haha. Funny like hell. Janice came first and ate Branch. We chatted and I was like who can actually eat that super mega burger at macs?! Janice was so mean! She said Demi Lavato's mouth is awfully big so she can even fit 2 of that super big mega burgers into her super big mouth. LaughOutLoud manxxz. Charlene told me is was gonna be late. But Guo wei didn't! He overslept as usual. Hais. -___- When we were walking in the underpass to go Wheelock, this so called"singer" was like you guys are Charles Angles? Then we like HUH?!! Cos all 3 of us were wearing black. Then the 3 of us went Borders to chill. Met the 2 of them there. We headed to Swensens after that. Something embarrassing happened. I wore this like high wedges + super long ribbon shoe and cos the ribbon came off, only charlene didn't step on my shoe! When we were crossing th road, Guo wei stepped on the ribbon too hard that the shoe came out. I was like screaming and it's in th middle of the darn road. Hahaha a. & I almost fell down 3 times. Jeez manxxz. In Swensens, we so called suprised Alison (my crazy idea). She ordered a brownie cake so me and Charlene asked the waitress to put a candle on top of it and also to ask more staff to sing the Happy Birthday song to her.So funny. Took pixtures there then left th place. Alison left. The rest of us went back to shaw to watch movies. :) We had a movie marathon. It's so kwel. We watched Wild Child and Four Christmases. Wild Child: Very touching, sad. I cried. The rest almost cried, even gw. See how touching/sad th movie is! It's so nice. So it's a must to watch. Four Christmases: Not too bad. It's quite funny. Go watch to but catch Wild Child first! :) When we were in the Cinemas in both movies, there were some crazy girls laughing like siao at the back of us. Like in Wild Child, even those sad parts, they laughed okay. So Urgh, Annoying. Aftet that mom fetched me and went to eat dinner wif Tinaga. :) I miss you Tinaga!
May go out on Monday, and Rens is coming tooz! We may be doing something unforgettable. :)
And before I forget, I totally agree wif Alison. You can't trust anyone, not even your bestfriends.
Oh no, this skin doesn't like "allow" me to put the short Twilight trailer. *sad face*
Pixtures next post,
Bye.
posted @7:57 PM
Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!