I can't accept reality. I just can't I am sad but who can I pour out my sorrows to? and I don't wanna tell my friends how I feel cos I don't want to affect them. They are all happy. It will be unfair to them. I won't complain that it is unfair because there is always a reason for things to be this way. But all I need is a chance. God, please help me.. I will appeal! I'm really sad. Really. Crying do help a little. Since primary school, sec 1 and all. I hate my life cos I never been really happy before. Maybe everyone think that I look so happy and like super chatty, but that's only in school. I have to like act. It's all just an act. But it's okay. It's better to act happy anyways. And I don't feel like celebrating my b'day cos I thought birthdays are meant to be happy? That's why it's called Happy Birthday. So this year is a sad birthday. Btw, before I forget. Congratz to those who went to their desired course. But if you are like me, I guess I can only say cheer up. I can't really encourage much cos I'm sad myself. And thank you to those who encouraged me. :)
posted @1:42 AM
Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!