I went out wif bestfriends last friday. Went to PlazaSing to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
The Chihuahua is so cute. After the show, went to Arcade. I was so amused by the like you put in coins in the machine, then you so called control it to pick the toy you want.(Forgot what it's called) But those machines cheats your money! I watched people play, then start laughing at them. Rena and Guo wei was like.............................................................................................
Anywayz, we went Starbucks after that. Played cards, take pixtures, chat. Then gw left.
Me and rens went to watch Quarantine secretly. At first, I told rens, why not you pretend to be 16, I mean you are tall enough to be one. Failed!
So, we bought tickets for Bolt. With help frm Alison to help us check which cinema is Quarantine showing, we SUCCEEDED! :)
But I tell you, don't watch larhs. Firstly, the first like 15 mins was sooooooooo boring that I even asked rena, were we in the right cinemas? Secondly, it's dammmmmm uber digusting! I was like covering my eyes half of the time. But the show not scary luhs, well I have no nightmares. :)
Hahaha. Okay. I shall post about the 6C-outing tomorrow. :)
and I have baking session tomorrow! :) I asked Ian to join but he only said lol and laughed at the word jan jan. -_-
I will be looking forward to Twilight outing, Vanessa and Charlene outing, and more. :)
And to Michele Lim : I know you visit my blog, but tag okay. :) Must ah. And I tell you, Twilight is dammmmm Awesome! Even if you don't like it but it's still nice. :)
posted @6:33 AM
Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!