Alright. About th 6C outing and the rest of th outings, I guess I won't blog alr. Anywayz, on the 16 dec, went out with charlene, vanessa, etc.. Me and vanz were like laughing the whole way through the movie. Esp the part when Edward covered his nose when he first saw Bella in the lab. Dam stupid and mean. But yeah, it's dam nice and super worth watching!!! :) And congratz to guo wei for reading the twilight book to page 300. I watched Twilight twice only. sad I will miss all my friends. Bye
posted @8:37 PM
Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!