Afternoon: Went for tution and met Janice. Then went to buy like 6 new storybooks with mum. :)
After that, went out wif the church people. Met them at food republic and ate hokkien mee. But cos I had super terrible stomach gastric/cramps, I ate like less than 10 bites and that's it. I didn't even touch the prawns.
Then walked to Shaw(again). Omg, you guys must go see the big Twilight poster outside Iseten!
I only saw it today. It's like when I saw all th Twilight stuff, I can't go crazy and all cos I'm not super close to them so it's kinda weird. But of course I kept saying Twilight was nice and all larhs. :)
Watched Madagascar 2(again). I was like practically in pain the whole time so I fell asleep for like 10 mins. The guy in like my cell grp could like finish the whole dam mega large popcorn all by himselg. Amazing.
By th time I reached home, it was like 9.30pm. Then caught the Nonya show.
I'm like going out 3 times this week. :)
Shall post the super late pixtures today. and Charlene hasn't send me those jumpshot pictures yet. :(
Oh, and thanks for the belated prezzie again janice. :)