All the talks were so boring. And my class? I don't like it at all, never did and never will. My form teacher is so so weird. I rather go to 3D, at least my good friends are there. I mean the people I know in 3B (close ones) are like Chevron, Janice, Xiu yun and Zoey. I do like them but it's just so unfair okay. I really don't like the class. Oh but congrats to Janice being Class Chairman. :) Responsible at least. compared to Julvin.....
我好想好想飞, 逃离这个疯狂世界.
posted @8:02 AM
Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!