Hello people. Today choir was really really madness. Esp AL-EMPORIO! Omg larhs. She suddenly broke into laughter. Like a super loud one until the whole room could hear her. Plus her laughing is super crazyyy. LOL. We were like laughing cos of the mouth opening thing. Like the altos were laughing at some people. So mean. :) Then me and rebecca were like I wished we were tall. Worse still. I was standing beside a 1.69 and 1.67 girl okay. I'm like so sad. Anyway. The main thing. Me and rena were like singing the love story to charlene chong/GM. We were like your ahem will ride a white horse and come to you and sing "Marry me Charlene, you will never be alone, I love you and that's all I really know, I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress, it's a love story baby just say YES." HAHAHAHA! I really am going to achieve my new years resolution okay. Is to stop teasing people. Okay, Ciao!
posted @4:38 AM
Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!