<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785752219918324714?origin\x3dhttp://vampireandlovenovels.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A Cloud Of Serenity♥

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hi everyone.
I feel like I'm not so crazy with Twilight already. Maybe cos no one to be crazy with or maybe cos I'm too like stressed with homework? But I know everyone will be shocked.
Classes = boring. But I had to catch up.. so must listen lor.
Today didn't even touch any homework at home. I was watching American Idol :) Hahaha. I actually like it. There was a 16 year old bimbo wearing bikini for the audition. Then she said to Kara DioGuardi, your presentation wasn't great either.. but she still got it luhs.

A few things I wanna say.
1. I wanna buy the hand pillow.
2. I wanna watch Bride wars, He's Just Not That Into You, The curious case of Benjamin's Button, Seven Pounds, Rachel Getting Married.. etc
3. I like Kara DioGuardi, Anne Hathaway, Kristen Steward and Jenifer Aniston. They are pretty. 4. I'm so gonna study because everyone is studying as if like there's a big exam coming. ):
5. I know my blog's boring and what I say is boring. So, sorry and too bad.
6. I guess I'm starting to be okay wif my class.
7. I love my class clique. Super interesting, super crazy and super fun to be with. Nice people luhs. Just a little too mad. :)

That's all for today. Ciao!

posted @6:38 AM

Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!


Adores
Love
The Twilight Saga
Edward Cullen
Felicia.C



Foot Prints
Cbox code here. Click here.

Dearies
Twilighters









Flyaways
Heart-aching leavings
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
August 2009

Entertainment
Our song
Yesterday_-_Leona_Lewis.wma -
Credits
Thank you
Designer:Sophia
Codes:%delusion-n
Background:Photobucket