<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785752219918324714?origin\x3dhttp://vampireandlovenovels.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A Cloud Of Serenity♥

Monday, January 26, 2009

Hiya Strangers.

Currently chatting with rena on msn. I miss her alot, although I see her almost everyday, but we are different class. I miss being same class as you girl! I still remember when we were having Mr.Guo's lesson, then we were laughing at him cos he couldn't put his leg off the stage. So dam freaking funny. Oh well. Hope you will start liking your class. Eh, but cannot forget me okay. hahahaha (8

Happy CNY people! All of you must share ang bao/love with me okay! :) Today I just went out to see my cousins, relatives, friends. etc. Then received many ang baos!! There was one house I went too. IT WAS 9000 over square feets okay! I want also. Dammmm nice! Me and charlene is going to live in a 10 000 square feet house next time! :D Looking forward to it!
Tomorrow I will probably be going to relative's house and church people's house. :)

Ps: When I say Hiya stranger, you say hiya back.

I love the movie Mr and Mrs Smith. :)
and I think that twilight (esp the movie ) is dam sian now. Hurray!

and Hope Charlene get's well soon! See you on Wed, got so many stuff to tell you!

Good night people. :)

posted @8:17 AM

Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!


Adores
Love
The Twilight Saga
Edward Cullen
Felicia.C



Foot Prints
Cbox code here. Click here.

Dearies
Twilighters









Flyaways
Heart-aching leavings
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
August 2009

Entertainment
Our song
Yesterday_-_Leona_Lewis.wma -
Credits
Thank you
Designer:Sophia
Codes:%delusion-n
Background:Photobucket