Happy Birthday Yue Niang/Chevron! Stay pretty, fun, nice.. etc. Have a v. happy 15th birthday dearie. :)
Mass run was waste time but me and zoey got jog abit. The performace was quite funny at times. and stupid. Eh, the best was blackout lors. I thought the performance was cancelled... Then like 20 people ++ went for chevron's outing. But we seperate. Me, Chevron, Jan, Rena, Zoey, Rayner, Weirong (Chevron's friends) went to Seoul Garden. Then the rest went I'm not so sure where. Lunch was fun. :) First thing: I kept laughing cos after zoey came back with some food, she said, " You all must finish your food ah. If more than 100g, must pay $5. Then when rena came back with food, she said exactly the same thing like zoey. They were like roborts so me, chev and her friends were laughing. We thought Janice come back will also say the same thing.. Anyway. I didn't dare to cook the bbq thing. So the 3 girls help me cook. and I said thank you to them for like more than 100 times? Met Deborah, rebecca, gladys, yee wei, Ian, greg they all then headed to shaw. But they suddenly go somewhere else, so we all go catch Bride Wars. I (L) Anne Hathaway. Really Prettyyyy and an innocent girl manz. Not bad a movie. When the movie ended, I used the restover popcorn and pour over chevron's head, then we all said happy birthday. Hahaha. So funny. Then when we are going home, we took the wrong train and went all the way to Kallang........ But overall, it was good. (8
posted @6:09 AM
Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!