<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785752219918324714?origin\x3dhttp://vampireandlovenovels.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A Cloud Of Serenity♥

Friday, August 14, 2009

Today was a blast, totally fun. :) Pe was a total slack. Most of the girls were like finding an excuse to don't take pe. Heh. English period I was like eh xiu yun let's pon la. then we run out to the chapel room. Many peeps were there alrd. : O Me, xiu yun, Zoey, Kaien, Kenneth, Timothy, Desmond, Calvin, Julvin etc were playing Who what Huh, Message sent, and the HANDY-PLUS GAME! I tell you, everyone was super confused when we played who what huh. Message sent, quite fun too la. Handy plus was madness. The person need to go lunch so we went learn at fairfield to continue. Chevron, Janice, Lincoln and Randall joined us. Everyone sa-boed julvin la. :) and Randall hit dam freaking hard. Everyone was like OUCH. HAHA. Hmm, then th whole grp of us wanted to pon chinese test. But didn't. :/ I tell you, peeps like Tim, Xiu yun and kenneth hit real hard kkay. But ppl like Julvin cmi. Hit like some sissy. My gawd. Did test, wanted to go fushion but didn't. Stayed in skool to accompany rena. She did her chem test. Then freakin Mr Ho scolded me and charlene. Wth la. Sneaked out for lunch from choir. Went back with rena, then gone high. :) Altos dam fun. Esp Al okay! We didn't really do sectionals. We played Handy-plus, who what huh and msg sent! Hehees. Fun mannxz. :)

The day before, met up with vanessa and charlene. Chit chatxxz for a while! Will meet up with van soon. :) Din't go to school for th past 2 days. Hahahah. :) Slept and 3.45am. Dam tired. Was talking on the phone. First was with janice and kenneth, talk abt english essay. Then called rena up. Had a heart to heart talk. <3 She told me all her problems. and So did I. Felt soooo much better. She's one person whom I trust. :) Cheer up okay(!) I love you.

posted @7:42 AM

Thisisme
Julia B C
I'm a absolute #No 1 Twiheart Fan! :)
I want to learn guitar!
& Then own that shiny guitar like Taylor Swift. :)
Don't mind learning Jazz Dance too.
I (L) watching 90210, Gossip Girl, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Lastly, I want to have a room that is full of twilight and hot pink,
plus a walk-in-closet too!


Adores
Love
The Twilight Saga
Edward Cullen
Felicia.C



Foot Prints
Cbox code here. Click here.

Dearies
Twilighters









Flyaways
Heart-aching leavings
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
August 2009

Entertainment
Our song
Yesterday_-_Leona_Lewis.wma -
Credits
Thank you
Designer:Sophia
Codes:%delusion-n
Background:Photobucket